IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN
The Fox Proframe Helmet is the lightest and most breathable full-face helmet we have ever created. Designed to meet the needs of all-mountain riders and enduro racers, it packs MIPS technology and a dual-density EPS liner into a superlight shell along with our patented, fully integrated chinbar. The Proframe Helmet has 15 intake and nine exhaust vents which provide exceptional airflow and breathability on both climbs and descents. Thanks to its fixed design, there's no need to stop, remove, and store the chinbar. Ride wide open with the Proframe.
- Ultra-lightweight enduro and all mountain helmet
- Patent pending integrated chinbar
- Highly breathable, moisture wicking and anti-microbial liner
- 24 Big Bore vents for unrivaled breathability
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly for maximum air flow
- Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit
- MIPS Equipped (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System)
- Dual density Varizorb EPS liner provides improved protection
- 750 grams for a size medium
- ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
- EN 1078
- AS/NZ 2063
- Please call us to see if your desired colour and size is available, and then put it in the order notes when checking out.
- The stock in our store varies, so please call up before coming in.